Sometimes the problem with poor sales might not be your product or service. It might simply be your attitude.
Take for instance my client Judith. She attended an event and met a top manager in a company she had always dreamt of working with. They exchanged call cards but she never contacted him because she lost his card. Opportunity wasted. How careless you might say, but we are all guilty of similar behaviors like:
· Not following up with prospects and old clients
· Taking too long to follow up on leads
· Not informing customers of new offers and services
· Not getting help at the right time
· Misplaced priorities etc.
Improving your sales begins with a change in attitude. You have to first recognize that there is a challenge and make an inspired plan to change it. Start with the small stuff and work your way up. You will be amazed at the results.