1. Remember they are right, (even when you think are wrong).
2. Spend as much time as you can listening to as many of them as possible.
3. Give them unexpected treats to say 'thank you' for being loyal- never take them for granted.
4. Never stop wooing them and romancing your brand.
5. Try and find out those little things in life that irritate them.
6. Understand how people are different and why and how to work with this.
7. When you make a mistake say 'sorry' and put it right.
8. Ask them to introduce you to their friends.
9. Always be faithful to them and their changing needs.
10. Love your consumer as though you were married to them.
Read and Share.
Culled from Brilliant Marketing, Richard Hall (2012)